IT Project Manager (f/m/d)
Faircollect GmbH is a fair service provider in the field of receivables management. We always approach our challenging situations with empathy because our understanding of the situation of the parties involved has a top priority. We take care of the collection of debts in pre-court, court, and post-court dunning proceedings and satisfactory solutions for creditors and debtors – fair, digital, and serious.
Our ultimate goal is to develop innovative and user-friendly programs with you. To achieve this, we are looking for an organizational and communication genius with the social skills to leverage the strengths of different developers in a targeted manner and to design projects efficiently.
Your tasks with us…
- You will supervise a team of software developers and plan and manage IT projects on your responsibility.
- You create test plans and carry out tests as well as quality assurance
- You segment, prioritize and schedule tasks
- You maintain project documentation and user manuals
- You use IT solutions such as Jira, Aeneis, Confluence, etc., for your daily work
- You are the interface between customers, management and your team
You’re a perfect fit for us if….
- you have a degree in business administration, business informatics, computer science, or a comparable qualification, as well as several years of professional experience in project management and requirements analysis
- You bring in your conceptual skills with pleasure
- you have knowledge in software development and modern IT techniques
- You have a result-oriented and proactive way of working with analytical and cross-thematic thinking
- You have a high level of social competence, communication and assertiveness skills and enjoy working internationally
- You work in a structured and organized manner, are flexible and able to work under pressure, and can keep track of several tasks simultaneously
- Motivating work environment: You can look forward to a collegial, empathetic, and committed team with short communication channels.
- Your path with us: a dynamic and responsible workspace with intensive exchange of experience in the promising fintech segment
- The very special: Sports and community-promoting offers directly at the workplace: foosball, table tennis, darts, as well as free drinks and a subsidized lunch
- The trappings: a permanent position, the opportunity to work on the go, and 30 days of vacation per year
- And of course: English lessons and further education for your personal development
Were we able to arouse your interest?
Then apply now and become part of our great team!
Please send us your application documents including your next possible starting date and your salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com.