Front End Developer Web Development Area (f/m/d)
Faircollect GmbH is a fair service provider in the field of receivables management. We always approach our challenging situations with empathy because our understanding of the situation of the parties involved has a top priority. We take care of the collection of debts in pre-court, court, and post-court dunning proceedings and satisfactory solutions for creditors and debtors – fair, digital, and serious.
Our highest goal is to develop innovative and user-friendly software with you. To this end, we are looking for a programming talent with a passion for designing user-friendly interfaces of web-based applications.
Your tasks with us
- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of the UIs of modern web applications under consideration of template systems
- You design UIs taking into account usability and responsive design
- You design the styling of UIs taking into account given style guides
- You create automated tests for web applications
- You are the interface between our other developers and the design agency
You’re a perfect fit for us if….
- You have experience in design and implementation of web interfaces, with a strong focus on user experience
- You are confident in using developer tools and are familiar with Git/SVN
- You ideally have experience with common web frameworks and libraries such as Angular, React, Bootstrap, W3.CSS, HTML DOM, JSON, XML or jQuery
- You have already worked with agile software development methods
- You are an analytical thinker and have good comprehension skills
- You bring along a distinctive ability to work in a team and to cooperate in combination with reliability and present your own ideas
- You have very good German and English skills
- Motivating work environment: You can look forward to a collegial, empathetic, and committed team with short communication channels.
- Your path with us: An individual induction with subsequent responsible work area and intensive exchange of experience in the promising fintech segment
- The very special: Sports and community-promoting offers directly at the workplace: foosball, table tennis, darts, as well as free drinks and a subsidized lunch
- The trappings: a permanent position, the opportunity to work on the go, and 30 days of vacation per year
- And of course: English lessons and further education for your personal development
Were we able to arouse your interest?
Then apply now and become part of our great team!
Please send us your application documents including your next possible starting date and your salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com.