Employee (f/m/d) for customer service
Faircollect GmbH is a fair service provider in the field of receivables management. We always approach our challenging situations with empathy because our understanding of the situation of the parties involved has a top priority. We take care of the collection of debts in pre-court, court, and post-court dunning proceedings and satisfactory solutions for creditors and debtors – fair, digital, and serious.
Our highest goal is to guarantee transparent and effective customer service with you and strengthen the connection between creditor and debtors. To achieve this, we are looking for service champions and customer whisperers with a passion who are self-initiated, committed and have strong communication skills.
Your tasks with us…
- You handle telephone and written inquiries independently, quickly, and competently vis-à-vis debtors, authorities, and lawyers.
- You will write letters of response both individually and with the help of text modules
- You create plans individually tailored to the debtor for the settlement of arrears and motivate compliance with them
- You record and maintain relevant data for the processing of the respective case
- You actively participate in the improvement of service quality
- You document existing work processes and continuously develop them with your colleagues
- You work in the back office as well as in the front office in the support area
You’re a perfect fit for us if….
- You have completed vocational training in the commercial field or have at least two years of experience in customer service as a career changer
- You love to make service-oriented calls and your radiance can be heard through the phone
- Service quality is in your blood
- You have knowledge in digital media (e.g. video conferencing programs) and MS Office products (esp. Word, Outlook)
- You are eloquent in the German language and have a clear and understandable way of expressing yourself and excellent written communication skills
- You work in a structured and organized manner, are flexible and able to work under pressure, and can keep track of several tasks simultaneously
- Motivating work environment: You can look forward to a collegial, empathetic, and committed team with short lines of communication.
- Your path with us: An individual induction with subsequent dynamic and responsible workspace as well as the daily exchange of experience.
- The very special: Sports and community-promoting offers directly at the workplace: foosball, table tennis, darts, as well as free drinks and a subsidized lunch.
- The trappings: a permanent position with an attractive salary, the opportunity to work on the move, and 30 days of vacation per year.
- And of course: English lessons as well as further education and training for your personal development by arrangement.
Were we able to arouse your interest?
Then apply now and become part of our great team!
Please send us your application documents, including your next possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.